Drones are an absolute wonder in today’s world. Drones have become popular with both kids and adults. While there are new innovations in technology every year or so, customers might find it tricky to choose the best drones on the market. Finding drones with a good battery life are even harder to find, as manufacturers are keen on making the products as light as possible, which thus limits their flight times.
Here, we have prepared a list of some of the best drones on the market. Not only are these drones among the best, they also have some of the best battery lives.
The prices of the products on this list vary depending upon the features they offer, which include lots of features in addition to great battery life.
This quadcopter drone from Parrot is one of the most unique quadcopters on the market because of its HD batteries. The device meets FAA requirements, and comes with top-of-the-line features. The unit’s automatic stabilization system allows better control both indoors and outdoors. You can even control it with your smartphone or a tablet and the app is available on both iOS and Android operating systems.
The batteries are made of Lithium Polymer and is considered as the safest battery when compared to ion based and also lighter. Also, these batteries are high density and comes with protection circuit to guard against over charging.
Because they are of high density, the estimated flying time for this unit is around 36 minutes. The AR function allows you to keep track of your flight data, photos, videos, location, other pilots, and share them in a community of pilots from around the world.
- 2 high-density batteries are included in the package, and it provides you one of the best flying times.
- The unit allows HD video recording and live streaming.
- The AR control has an outstanding response. Also, features like flip mode allow you to be bit more daring and try out barrel rolls with the push of a button.
- There have been a few complaints about faulty products being shipped by the company. Some key issues have been motor malfunctions, smartphone control errors and so on.
- The wi-fi range maxes out at roughly 150 ft. This might not be enough for everyone.
This is a magnificent product from Parrot. This drone is remarkably stable and is great for beginners. Also, controls can be adjusted based on your expertise. It’s a well designed product that can shoot quality videos, and it also has a good air time with double HD batteries.
It also offers good value for money. Make sure you test out your product immediately. Other than that, I would recommend it to anyone.
This quadcopter drone from USA Toyz is the one for the beginners. The Intelligent Orientation Control (IOC) system helps with the learning curve. The unit has been equipped with the latest 6-axis flight control systems, 3 accelerometers and 3 gyroscopes.
The unit is remarkably stable, easy to control and has been well-designed for stronger wind resistance and the ability to implement multiple sorts of flight movements. The package is surely among the best, as it includes a USB card reader, 4 extra blades, micro SD card and much more.
- It comes with 2 Li-pro batteries and a 2200mah bonus power bank for free. This definitely assists in charging the drone on the go.
- It comes with a variety of handy features such as headless mode, return home function and a variety of upgraded accessories. It also comes with a 2MP HD video camera.
- You won’t be just going from point A to B with this bad boy. Expert tricks like 360 degree eversion, 3D flips and rolls are all possible with a single button.
- It’s a low budget drone, so it’s best to keep your expectations at a minimum. Features like the 2MP camera won’t be enough for everyone.
Overall, it’s a remarkable product from USA Toyz. The large number of accessories included in the package is probably its best feat. Also, it’s available for a reasonable price. The features are limited when compared to higher-end products, but for the price, there is hardly anything to complain about. Battery life is decent, and you can charge it on the go with the free power bank that comes with it.
The Phantom 3 drone is best known for its excellent 12MP 3-axis stabilized integrated camera. The unit allows live video streaming or recording, and the drone itself can be controlled via your mobile phone or tablet with the free DJI Go app.
A large range of accessories is included in the package that includes a battery and charger, radio controller, 8 GB micro SD card, and 2 full sets of propellers. This sophisticated device is also available with an extra battery and a hard shell backpack. However, you will have to pay extra for these additional accessories.
- The video camera quality is absolutely amazing. GPS-assisted flight control makes it the ideal product for video recording while also keeping the drone steady. There are apps on the market that can help you further explore advanced camera perspectives.
- The intelligent battery included in the package allows up to 25 minutes of flying time.
- Customer support from the company is absolute rubbish. Any defect with this product will require you to order a replacement.
- The product is quite expensive.
Phantom 3 is another product on our list of drones with the best battery life. This one has a superb battery life and is also packed with other features. Its sophisticated design also makes it easy on the eye. Its high-definition camera is probably its best feature, which does make it quite expensive. The product is worth every penny when considering its all-round features. However, if you are just looking for longer flying time, you might want to reconsider.
The Parrot AR drone has no competition whatsoever when it comes to the battery life. It’s among the rarest piece on the market, as it uses HD batteries. These high-density batteries have been designed to last longer than the standard ones. Also, you get two of them with this drone.
If you want to go for something cheaper, then look at the second product on our list. The device is limited in terms of features, but the battery life is amazing and the company also offers a free power bank.
Last but not the least on our list is the powerful Phantom 3 drone quadcopter. The battery life offered by this drone is top of the line.
It really comes down to what your requirements are. If you are willing to splash out some real dough for a high-quality drone with an HD cam, then the Phantom 3 is the one for you. Alternatively, you could go with either one of the other products, depending on your budget.