A quadcopter is a multi-rotor helicopter-like device which can be used for both recreational as well as for professional usage.
This flying device is fitted with four rotors which provide the required thrust to lift the body of this machine into the air. In recent times, quadcopters’ compact designs have made them a popular choice for people working in unmanned aerial vehicle research.
State-of-the-art quadcopters now come fitted with electronic control systems and sensors to provide stability while in flight. Due to their small to moderate size, these flying machines can be used for both indoor and outdoor purposes.
Quadcopters can also be used for aerial reconnaissance, scientific research and for commercial activities. Due to the ease of controlling these devices, more and more people are using quadcopters for recreation as well as for amateur model aircraft projects.
This quadcopter is designed to be both durable and light. The propellers are guarded with plastic frames so that they do not get damaged due to accidental collisions and crashes. This quadcopter provides high speed flight with ease of control and a high-performance mode for performing intricate flying maneuvers. You can also use the inbuilt camera to record aerial videos and take photographs which can be uploaded using the USB cord provided in the package.
- Inbuilt high-definition camera for recording videos and taking photographs.
- 50 GHz transmitter for interference free control.
- Built in LED lights for night operations.
- 360° Flip control provides continuous roll for perfect action.
- Built in 6-axis gyro quad-rotor for stability and ease of control even in turbulent air tides.
- USB connectivity for uploading videos and photographs.
- One micro SD card and card reader provided in the package.
- Video recordings can be quite shaky.
The AKASO X5C is designed to be very light and durable. This quadcoptor’s propellers are secured by a plastic frame, thus helping protect the quadcopter during accidental collisions. The removable hull and blade guards make it quite suitable for both indoor and outdoor usage.
This toy-sized or nano drone is quite a versatile flying machine designed for amateur quadcopter flying enthusiasts. This drone comes fitted with a gyroscope stabilizer to provide posture control while in the air. The integrated design makes it quite easy to fly this drone by using remote radio control up to a maximum distance of 30 meters.
This mini quadcopter requires 100 minutes to fully charge its batteries after which it can be flown for 7 to 8 minutes. Ionic 6-Axis Gyroscope 2.4 GHz Remote Control RC Quadcopter Quad Copter is currently available in three color variants. This quadcopter is a good starter drone and costs around $25.
- 6-Axis Gyroscope stabilizer for airborne control.
- Integrated design for precise positioning of the aircraft while in the air.
- High capacity battery to provide 7 to 8 minutes of flight time.
- 4 GHz remote radio control for controlling the drone up to a distance of 30 meters.
- Many people will prefer a larger drone.
Due to its small size, this quadcopter is quite easy to control and quite stable in the air. Due to its unique characteristics, you can easily use it for indoor as well as outdoor activities. The Ionic 6-Axis Gyroscope 2.4 GHz Remote Control RC Quadcopter is perfect for beginners who want to learn the basics of controlling quadcopters.
This product is one of the medium-sized drones available on the market and is quite a good choice as a gift for your child or as an inexpensive (roughly $50) alternative for you to get some experience of drone flying before spending big bucks on a high-end model. This quadcopter measures 7.5 inches in both dimensions and performs exceptionally despite its medium size. The remote control supplied with this drone is quite easy to operate and only requires light and accurate input to keep this quadcopter stable in the air.
- Screw-reinforced 3-bladed propellers for better thrust and energy efficiency.
- Flight time of 6 minutes with a maximum flight distance of 50 feet.
- Practice landing pad provided in the package.
- Two batteries for extending flight time to 12 minutes.
- 360 flip feature along with adjustable speed mode.
- 4 Ghz and 4-channel remote radio control.
- No built-in camera for video recording or aerial photography is provided.
This quadcopter is quite small in size so that you can even use it in your house. The controls of this drone are quite easy to understand and can easily be mastered after a few practice runs. Its durable design and powerful rotors make it powerful enough to even go through leaves and bushes thus making it quite suitable for outdoor flying.
After going through all the features of the quadcopters discussed above, the AKASO X5C 4CH 2.4GHz 6-Axis RC Quadcopter with HD Camera is the best choice of quadcopter as you can use the inbuilt camera in this quadcopter to record aerial videos and take photographs which can be uploaded using the USB cord provided in the package.
The second best option is the RC Stunt Drone Quadcopter as it has screw-reinforced 3-bladed propellers for better thrust and energy efficiency, two batteries for extending flight time and a 360 flip feature along with an adjustable speed mode to make your flying experience more enjoyable.
If you are looking for a toy or mini quadcopter then the Ionic 6-Axis Gyroscope 2.4 GHz Remote Control RC Quadcopter Quad Copter (White) is a good choice because of its 6-Axis Gyroscope stabilizer for airborne control and integrated design for precise positioning in air.